- 1 Does Yahoo have live chat support?
- 2 How can I reset my Yahoo account?
- 3 How do I fix Yahoo Mail Problems?
- 4 How can I email Yahoo?
- 5 Why is Yahoo mail not working?
- 6 How much does Yahoo premium customer service cost?
- 7 Is Yahoo closing email accounts?
- 8 How long does it take for Yahoo to delete your email account?
- 9 How do I permanently delete my Yahoo email account?
- 10 Why has my email account stopped working?
- 11 How long will Yahoo email stay active?
Does Yahoo have live chat support?
For Yahoo account and Mail help, you can also use our chat assistant. Need help signing into your account? You can always reset your password for free by following these steps. If you’ve tried this and still can’t sign in, talk to one of our live agents by phone anytime, 24/7.
How can I reset my Yahoo account?
From most Yahoo mobile apps:
- Tap the Menu icon.
- If using the Yahoo Mail app, tap Manage Accounts.
- Tap Account info.
- Tap Security settings.
- Enter your security code.
- Tap Change password.
- Tap I would rather change my password.
- Enter the new password and its confirmation and tap Continue.
How do I fix Yahoo Mail Problems?
Fix problems when a Yahoo website isn’t working
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Update your browser.
- Restart your computer.
- Disable browser enhancements.
- Temporarily disable antivirus, antispyware, and firewall products.
- See if the Yahoo service works from another computer or mobile device.
- Reset your browser to default settings.
How can I email Yahoo?
Open a web browser and go to the Yahoo Help screen. Select the Mail tab. Choose which Yahoo Mail product is having trouble. Options include Mail app for Android, Mail app for iOS, Mail for Desktop, Mobile Mail, or New Mail for Desktop.
Why is Yahoo mail not working?
If the Yahoo Mail website is very slow, or the buttons and menus aren’t working. It’s possible that the issue is with your internet browser. Try running a speed test, and check to see if other websites are just as slow. If they are, get closer to your router, or try resetting it.
How much does Yahoo premium customer service cost?
Only $3.49/month*. Cancel anytime. To avoid being charged the recurring subscription fee, simply cancel before the free trial period ends. To avoid being charged the recurring subscription fee, simply cancel before the free trial period ends.
Is Yahoo closing email accounts?
“We’re shutting down the Yahoo Groups website on December 15, 2020 and members will no longer be able to send or receive emails from Yahoo Groups. Yahoo Mail features will continue to function as expected and there will be no changes to your Yahoo Mail account, emails, photos or other inbox content.
How long does it take for Yahoo to delete your email account?
Note: Yahoo! says the deletion process takes about 90 days to complete. If you want your data scrubbed from Yahoo’s servers sooner than that, you’ll want to go through and delete your Yahoo! emails, Flickr photos, Yahoo!
How do I permanently delete my Yahoo email account?
How to Delete Your Yahoo Mail Account
- Open the Yahoo Delete User page and enter your username.
- Enter your password.
- Read the text on the page titled “Before continuing, please consider the following information.” It details what you will lose when you delete your Yahoo Mail account.
Why has my email account stopped working?
There are many reasons why email may stop working (incorrect email settings, wrong email passwords, etc.), however, the first step to identify the issue with your email is to review for any error messages on your end. Lastly, if an email delivery fails you might also receive a bounce-back message.
How long will Yahoo email stay active?
Yahoo Mail maintains the content of your mailbox as long as it remains active. Sign in to your mailbox at least once every 12 months to keep it active. Content deleted from an inactive mailbox can‘t be restored.