- 1 How do I request a PayPal debit card?
- 2 Where can I get a PayPal debit card?
- 3 Is it free to get a PayPal debit card?
- 4 How do I get a PayPal debit Mastercard?
- 5 Can anyone get a PayPal debit card?
- 6 Why can’t I get a PayPal debit card?
- 7 Do I need a bank account for PayPal?
- 8 How can I put money in my PayPal account?
- 9 How much is a PayPal card at Walmart?
- 10 How much is it to load a PayPal card?
- 11 Does it cost to use PayPal?
- 12 How much money can I withdraw from my PayPal debit card?
- 13 What is a PayPal debit Mastercard?
- 14 How do I check my PayPal debit card balance?
How do I request a PayPal debit card?
To apply for a PayPal Cash Card, click Get The Card on the PayPal Cash Card page, and follow the instructions to request your card. You’ll need to: Have a PayPal personal account. Be an active PayPal member with no open issues in the Resolution Center.
Where can I get a PayPal debit card?
The card will be sold at pharmacies and discount stores, including CVS, Rite Aid, Fred’s, Dollar General, Family Dollar, and others soon. The company says that the PayPal Cash Card will be available beginning today, at 30,000 locations across the U.S., 10,000 of which are Dollar Generals.
Is it free to get a PayPal debit card?
There is no fee to set up your account and get a card. We don’t charge a monthly fee and no minimum balance is required. We don’t charge for inactivity or limited use of the card. A fee of up to $3.95 will apply when loading cash to your PayPal balance at supported stores.
How do I get a PayPal debit Mastercard?
To apply for a PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®:
- Click the Pay & Get Paid tab at the top of the page.
- Under ‘Wallet’, click PayPal Business Debit Mastercard®.
- Click Get Started.
Can anyone get a PayPal debit card?
If you do not already have a PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account you will link to this Card, visit paypal.com to get one, or you may get one when you activate this card online. A PayPal Cash or PayPal Cash Plus account is required for certain features, but not to have the PayPal Prepaid Card.
Why can’t I get a PayPal debit card?
“To qualify for the PayPal Debit MasterCard®, you’ll need to: * Have a Premier or Business account in the U.S. or have received at least $500 with a Personal account. * Have been a PayPal member for at least 60 days. * Link a credit card whose monthly statement is sent to a street address (not a PO Box).
Do I need a bank account for PayPal?
Do I need a bank account, debit card, or credit card to set up my Money Pool? No, you only need a PayPal Personal account. If you want to transfer the money you receive, just add a bank account to your PayPal account.
How can I put money in my PayPal account?
How do I add money to my PayPal account?
- Click Wallet.
- Click Transfer Money.
- Click Add money to your balance.
- Select your bank and enter the amount you want to transfer and click Add.
How much is a PayPal card at Walmart?
Exclusively at Walmart for just $3 each.
How much is it to load a PayPal card?
Fees and features
|Add money / load funds|
|Loading cash using the PayPal app||$3.95|
|Loading cash using your PayPal Cash Card||$4.95|
Does it cost to use PayPal?
There’s no fee to use PayPal to purchase goods or services. However, if you receive money for goods or services (such as from selling an item on eBay), there is a fee for each transaction. International payments: You can find the User Agreement by clicking Legal at the bottom of any PayPal page.
How much money can I withdraw from my PayPal debit card?
You can also use your PayPal Debit MasterCard to make purchases anywhere MasterCard is accepted. You can withdraw up to $400.00 USD from your account from an ATM each day. Additional ATM fees associated with cash withdrawal and foreign payments may apply.
What is a PayPal debit Mastercard?
The PayPal Business Debit Mastercard is a debit card giving you fast access to your money in PayPal. With the PayPal Business Debit Mastercard you can: Make payments online or in-store – anywhere in the world where Mastercard is accepted. Withdraw money at any ATM with a Mastercard/Cirrus/Maestro mark.
How do I check my PayPal debit card balance?
How to check your PayPal balance on desktop or mobile
- To check your PayPal balance, all you need to do is log into your account.
- You’ll find your PayPal balance on the left side of your main account page on the website, or on the primary account screen in the mobile app.
- But in order to carry a balance, you will need to have a Cash or Cash Plus account (most people do).