- 1 Why is my voicemail unavailable on my iPhone?
- 2 How do I turn my voicemail on?
- 3 How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone for the first time?
- 4 Why is my voicemail not working?
- 5 How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
- 6 What is my PIN for voicemail?
- 7 What is iPhone voicemail number?
- 8 Why is my voicemail icon not showing up?
- 9 Where is the voicemail on my iPhone?
- 10 Can iPhone only call voicemail?
- 11 How do I leave a voicemail on my iPhone?
- 12 How do I restart my voicemail?
- 13 How do I fix my voicemail?
Go to the Settings app, switch Airplane Mode to off, then switch it back on 30 seconds later. If that doesn’t work, go to Settings > General > Reset and select Reset Network Settings. You also might want to try powering down your iPhone and turning it back on.
How do I turn my voicemail on?
- From a Home screen, navigate: Phone icon > Menu icon. > Settings. If not available, swipe up to display all apps then tap the Phone icon.
- Tap Voicemail. If unavailable, tap Call Settings > Voicemail.
- Tap the Visual Voicemail switch to turn on or off. If unavailable, tap Notifications.
How do I set up voicemail on my iPhone for the first time?
How to Set Up Voicemail on an iPhone for the First Time
- Open the Phone app.
- Tap the Voicemail tab at the bottom of the screen.
- You’ll see a button labeled Set Up Now at the center of the screen; tap it to continue.
- When prompted, create a new passcode for your voicemail, then reenter it.
- Tap Default to use the prerecorded greeting, or Custom for a personalized greeting.
Why is my voicemail not working?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to.
How do I fix my voicemail on my iPhone?
Voicemail Not Working On iPhone? Fix
- Restart the Phone app. You may be having this issue because the Phone app may not be working as expected.
- Reset your password. Try resetting your voicemail password.
- Update your iPhone. Make sure that the iOS software on your iPhone is up to date.
- Call voicemail directly.
What is my PIN for voicemail?
Note: Your voicemail Personal Identification Number (PIN) is similar to a password. Just like a password is required to receive email, your PIN must be entered each time you retrieve voicemail messages. Voicemail comes with a default PIN which is the last 6-digits of your account number.
What is iPhone voicemail number?
Program Voicemail Retrieval Number on Apple iPhones
- Click the Phone icon.
- Choose Keypad.
- Input *#5005*86#.
- Press Call to show the status.
Why is my voicemail icon not showing up?
If the voicemail icon still hasn’t disappeared from your Android’s notification bar, the problem is most likely due to an error on your carrier’s end. Calling your carrier, reporting the problem, and asking them to clear your voicemail should solve this issue.
Where is the voicemail on my iPhone?
How to listen to voicemail on iPhone
- Open the Phone app on your iPhone.
- Tap Voicemail in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Tap a voicemail to open the playback options.
- Choose Speaker if you want to play the message from the iPhone speaker.
- Press Play to listen to the message.
- Press Pause to pause the message.
Can iPhone only call voicemail?
If You See This Call Voicemail Message, try the following:
- Toggle Airplane Mode ON, wait 20-30 seconds, then toggle it off.
- Call your voicemail or yourrself from another phone and try leaving a voicemail.
- Call yourself from your own phone and set up your voicemail or change your voicemail password, passcode, or PIN.
How do I leave a voicemail on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Change Voicemail Greeting
- From a Home screen, tap the Phone app. If an app isn’t available on your Home screen, swipe left to access the App Library.
- Tap Voicemail. then tap Greeting (upper-left).
- Tap Custom to record a greeting.
- Tap Record to begin recording the custom greeting message.
- Tap Stop to end recording then tap Save.
How do I restart my voicemail?
Change your greeting
- Open the Google Voice app.
- At the top left, tap Menu Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Next to the greeting you want to use, tap More Set as active.
How do I fix my voicemail?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open your device’s Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More.
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change what handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.