- 1 How can I free up storage on my iPhone?
- 2 Why is iPhone storage full?
- 3 How do I free up space on my iPhone without deleting everything?
- 4 How do I clean up my iPhone storage?
- 5 How do I free up space without deleting apps?
- 6 How do I fix my iPhone when storage is full?
- 7 What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
- 8 Why is my storage full after deleting everything?
- 9 What is other taking up space on my iPhone?
- 10 How do I delete the cache on my iPhone?
How can I free up storage on my iPhone?
7 tricks to free up space on your iPhone
- Stop storing texts forever. By default, your iPhone stores all of the text messages you send and receive
- Don’t double-save photos.
- Stop the Photo Stream.
- Clear your browser cache.
- Delete downloaded music.
- Delete downloaded podcasts.
- Delete your reading list.
Why is iPhone storage full?
My iPhone storage is almost full. Another reason for your depleting iPhone memory, aside from your music, photos and videos, is your cache. Cache is simply storage of old data for memory. Your apps accumulate a lot of cache, especially if they don’t self-clean.
How do I free up space on my iPhone without deleting everything?
How to clear space on your iPhone without deleting photos
- Attempt to rent a movie with a large file size.
- Delete unused or unnecessary storage-eating apps.
- Delete old text messages.
- Stop using My Photo Stream.
- Don’t keep both photos when you enable HDR mode.
- Clear your browser’s cache.
- Turn off automatic app updates.
How do I clean up my iPhone storage?
We have identified 10 simple ways you can manage and clear space on your iPhone:
- Check your usage.
- Beware of apps’ internal downloads.
- Delete those unused games.
- Remove old podcasts and videos.
- Set your messages to automatically expire.
- Use Google+ or Dropbox for storing photos.
- Stop using Photo Stream.
- Only save HDR photos.
How do I free up space without deleting apps?
Clear the cache
To clear cached data from a single or specific program, just go to Settings> Applications>Application Manager and tap on the app, of which the cached data you want to remove. In the information menu, tap on Storage and then “Clear Cache” to remove the relative cached files.
How do I fix my iPhone when storage is full?
Is Your iPhone Storage Full? These 5 Easy Tips Can Help you Fix It!
- Clear out old photos and videos.
- Delete unused apps.
- Uninstall and reinstall storage hungry apps.
- Delete old message threads.
- Keep iTunes music and video to a minimum.
What should I delete when my phone storage is full?
Clear the cache
If you need to clear up space on your phone quickly, the app cache is the first place you should look. To clear cached data from a single app, go to Settings > Applications > Application Manager and tap on the app you want to modify.
Why is my storage full after deleting everything?
If you’ve deleted all the files you don’t need and you’re still receiving the “insufficient storage available” error message, you need to clear out Android’s cache. (If you are running Android Marshmallow or later, go to Settings, Apps, select an app, tap Storage and then choose Clear Cache.)
What is other taking up space on my iPhone?
The ‘Other‘ category in iPhone and iPad’s storage doesn’t have to take up so much space. The “Other” category on your iPhone and iPad is basically where all of your caches, settings preferences, saved messages, voice memos, and… well, other data is stored.
How do I delete the cache on my iPhone?
Delete history, cache, and cookies
- To clear your history and cookies, go to Settings > Safari, and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- To clear your cookies and keep your history, go to Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data, then tap Remove All Website Data.