- 1 How do I send a message to Facebook support?
- 2 How do I send an email to Facebook team?
- 3 How do you contact Facebook to report a problem?
- 4 How do I email Facebook about a problem?
- 5 How do you message Facebook about a problem?
- 6 Can I call Facebook about my account?
- 7 What is the best way to contact Facebook?
- 8 What is Facebook’s telephone number?
- 9 How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
How do I send a message to Facebook support?
You can use this link – https://www.facebook.com/business/help. Scroll down and click on the “Still Need Help” section. Go to where it says “Contact Our Support Team”. From there, you can click on the Chat button.
How do I send an email to Facebook team?
You can learn how to send an email you’ve received to Facebook by following a few steps.
- Start your email application.
- Open the email message you’d like to send to Facebook, then click the “Forward” option.
- Type this address in the “To” field: [email protected]facebook.com.
How do you contact Facebook to report a problem?
To report that something that isn’t working:
- Log into Facebook on a computer.
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Help & Support, then select Report a Problem and follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I email Facebook about a problem?
How to Email Facebook About a Problem
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click “Help Center.” Type a question pertaining to your problem in the “Enter a Keyword or Question” field.
- Browse the results to find an answer to your problem.
- Click the question that best suits your problem.
How do you message Facebook about a problem?
Click in the top left. Click Report a Problem. Describe the problem in the text box, including the steps you took to encounter the issue. Click Send.
Can I call Facebook about my account?
Figuring out how to contact Facebook for problems with your account or other issues can be difficult, as the company does not accept phone calls for customer support.
What is the best way to contact Facebook?
Unfortunately, there is no way to directly contact Facebook – you can’t call, text, email, or otherwise speak to an employee or affiliate of Facebook. You can, however, use Facebook’s Help Center to diagnose and report a problem with your account.
What is Facebook’s telephone number?
Many people would go online and search for “Facebook customer service.” We tried that, and got this number: 844-735-4595.
How do I contact Facebook to restore my account?
To recover an old account:
- Go to the profile of the account you’d like to recover.
- Click below the cover photo.
- Select Find support or report profile.
- Choose Something Else, then click Next.
- Click Recover this account and follow the steps.