- 1 How do you get YouTube on your TV?
- 2 How do I get YouTube on my TV for free?
- 3 Can I watch YouTube live on my TV?
- 4 What devices can I watch YouTube on my TV?
- 5 Why is YouTube not working on my TV?
- 6 Is YouTube TV not working?
- 7 Which is better Hulu or YouTube TV?
- 8 Is YouTube TV free with Amazon Prime?
- 9 How can I watch local channels on YouTube?
- 10 How can I watch YouTube on my old TV?
- 11 How much is YouTube TV with taxes and fees?
- 12 Is Google TV the same as YouTube TV?
- 13 Do all smart TVs have YouTube?
- 14 How do I add another device to YouTube on my TV?
- 15 How many devices can use YouTube TV?
How do you get YouTube on your TV?
To sign in:
- Open the YouTube TV app on your TV.
- On a computer or mobile device, visit tv.youtube.com/start.
- Enter the activation code displayed on your TV at tv.youtube.com/start.
- Select the account associated with your YouTube TV membership.
- Click Allow. You can now start watching on your TV.
How do I get YouTube on my TV for free?
To register for a YouTube TV free trial, you should open the YouTube TV website on your PC or download the app to your Android device, and do the following: Tap the free trial button. Log in to your Google account and confirm your home location. Review all the networks covered by your membership, then tap Next.
Can I watch YouTube live on my TV?
Watch on TVs with streaming media players, smart TVs, and game consoles: Stream YouTube TV to your TV using Google Chromecast, TVs with Chromecast built-in like Android TV, AirPlay for Apple TV, or Google Smart Displays.
What devices can I watch YouTube on my TV?
YouTube TV works with streaming media players including Google Chromecast, Apple TV, Fire TV, and Roku players & TVs. There are also YouTube TV apps for smart TVs and game consoles.
Why is YouTube not working on my TV?
Video streaming issues are often caused by network conditions or your internet connection. Close other apps that may be running, such as Netflix® streaming series. Make sure your TV is connected to the internet. For internet connection issues, perform network diagnosis on your TV.
Is YouTube TV not working?
Close and restart the YouTube TV app or your web browser. If you’re trying to stream through the app on your phone or another device, fully close and restart the app. After the app or browser starts back up, check to see if YouTube TV works. Android: How to close apps on Android.
Which is better Hulu or YouTube TV?
In general we like Hulu Plus Live TV best, because it’s cheaper and includes Hulu’s massive selection of on-demand shows and movies. But YouTube TV also has its advantages, namely a better DVR and numerous channels that Hulu lacks, including NFL Network and optional RedZone as well as your local PBS station.
Is YouTube TV free with Amazon Prime?
We’ve got it. This week’s newest movies, last night’s TV shows, classic favorites, and more are available to stream instantly, plus all your videos are stored in Your Video Library. Over 150,000 movies and TV episodes, including thousands for Amazon Prime members at no additional cost.
How can I watch local channels on YouTube?
Local and regional programming is also provided with YouTube TV, offering complete local network coverage in over 98% of US TV households. View channel lineup. Enter your 5-digit ZIP code in the above “Channels” section for a full list of your area’s channel lineup.
How can I watch YouTube on my old TV?
Cast your show to a TV
- Make sure your phone is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as Chromecast.
- Open the YouTube TV app on your phone.
- Tap the Cast icon, located at the top right of the home screen.
- Select the device you want to cast to.
- Select the show or movie you want to watch.
- Tap Play.
How much is YouTube TV with taxes and fees?
YouTube TV’s regular monthly price is $64.99, but it’s $73.54 after $8.55 in taxes. These taxes can really add up, especially if you subscribe to multiple streaming TV services. For YouTube TV alone, this $8.55 a month tax works out to $102.60 a year.
Is Google TV the same as YouTube TV?
On your Chromecast with Google TV, make sure the Google TV Account is the same one you use for your YouTube TV subscription. Note: YouTube TV is automatically linked to your Google TV, as long as the Google TV Account used has an active subscription to YouTube TV.
Do all smart TVs have YouTube?
First, get comfortable
Apple TV and Android TV have YouTube pre-installed, as do many smart TVs and Blu-ray players. (Check YouTube’s website for a full list of supported devices.) If you have a home-theater PC or a Chromebox—you can access the TV-friendly version of YouTube through your web browser at youtube.com/tv.
How do I add another device to YouTube on my TV?
Add family members
- Sign in to YouTube TV.
- Select your profile picture Settings Family sharing.
- Select Set up.
- Enter the email address or phone number of the person you want to invite.
- Select Send. You’ll get an email notification when someone joins your family.
How many devices can use YouTube TV?
You can use YouTube TV on up to three devices at the same time. Note that watching YouTube TV on a computer and a mobile device at the same time counts as two of the three available devices.